- Devyn Collier Johnson (@DevynCJohnson) → Info
- Hooman Aminvand (@hooman) → Info
- Jarret Buse (@jbuse1) → Info
- Saptarshi Nag (@Saptarshi) → Info
This is a list of some of the temporary and one-time contributors that published content on DCJTech. Some contributors may not be listed here. If a contributor wishes to be listed here, please email the website owner at DevynCJohnson@Gmail.com.
- Arch-Linux Community - https://www.archlinux.org/
- BlackNeos - http://www.linux.org/members/blackneos940.7954/ && https://plus.google.com/u/0/111602760539644924795/
- Darren Hale (@darry1966) - the creator of AnitaOS
- Goran Dakov - the maker of the Heptane CPU
- Jesús Leganés Combarro (@piranna) - inventor of NodeOS
- Larry Osterman - from MSDN
- t7gt7g - creator of Bliight (a Linux distro)
- Test Dummy (@testdummy) - This user-account publishes content by authors lacking a DCJTech account (among other uses)
- Vladimir Sebo (@vladi-sebo) - Promotes content on DCJTech and provides ideas for increasing web-traffic
Devyn Collier Johnson (@DevynCJohnson)
- Articles and Topics - http://dcjtech.info/members/devyncjohnson/topics/
- Email - DevynCJohnson@Gmail.com
Devyn Collier Johnson (@DevynCJohnson) is the owner and creator of DCJTech.info. Devyn has written articles for various websites including Linux.org, Full Circle Magazine, The BSD Magazine, Ezine, and others. Devyn is also a programmer and a full-time college-student maintaining the Dean's List (with a 4.0GPA) at ITT-Tech. Devyn has contributed to various projects such as Geany, Wallch, Firefox web-browser, and others. In 2013, Devyn was the technical editor for McGraw-Hill's book "EPUB from the Ground Up" by Jarret Buse (http://www.mhprofessional.com/product.php?isbn=0071830529).
Devyn majors in electrical technology engineering and plans to earn several other degrees in computers technology and programming. He earned four computer certifications in 2012 and those four being NCLA, Linux+, LPIC-1, and DCTS; his Linux Professional ID is LPI000254694. Devyn has also earned one college degree and will earn another in December 2015.
In July 2012, Devyn Collier Johnson decided to make his own chatterbot. He designed his own AI/SI engine (ProgramPY-SH or Pysh). On March 3, 2013, Devyn published his new chatterbot (for the first time) on Launchpad.net. The bot is named Neo (http://dcjtech.info/forum/downloads/betabots/), which is a Proto-Indo European word for "new". Devyn is the inventor and copyright owner of Pysh, Xaiml, and the Betabots.
Devyn maintains a few other projects. His main programming projects are hosted at http://dcjtech.info/forum/downloads/software/. Some of his other projects can be found in the links below.
Devyn is willing to relocate for any large company that wants to hire him. His phone number, résumé, and references are available upon request from a valid company email address. He is also eager to learn and is open to any training programs any company may wish to provide.
Contributions and Activities
- Linux.org Author - http://www.linux.org/members/devyncjohnson.4843/
- Wrote a review about Clementine - http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-74/
- Wrote an article for the BSD-Magazine - http://bsdmag.org
- Wrote an article for EzineArticles - http://ezinearticles.com/?Brief-Introduction-to-the-Plan-9-Operating-System&id=9142876
- Publishes code and helps with debugging - https://github.com/DevynCJohnson
- Asks and Answers Questions - http://askubuntu.com/users/158340/devyn-collier-johnson
- Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+DevynJohnson?rel=author
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/DevynCJohnson
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/DevynCJohnson
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/devyncjohnson/
Hooman Aminvand (@hooman)
- Articles and Topics - http://dcjtech.info/members/hooman/topics/
Jarret Buse (@jbuse1)
Saptarshi Nag (@Saptarshi)
- Articles and Topics - http://dcjtech.info/members/saptarshi/topics/
- Email - SaptarshiNag620@Gmail.com
- Manager of DCJTech's Official Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/dcjtechforpeople