This topic was published by DevynCJohnson and viewed 1490 times since "". The last page revision was "".
- Topics - 443
KolibriOS (http://www.kolibrios.org/) is a fork of MenuetOS that is written in assembly. The operating system works on x86 systems and supports various types of hardware. KolibriOS offers some support for EXT2/3/4, NTFS, and XFS filesystems.
KolibriOS uses a monolithic preemptive kernel. The system has a fully usable GUI. Despite having a GUI, the system's minimum requirements include 8MB of RAM and an i586 processor.
There is an experimental branch of KolibriOS for embedded systems called Embedded-KOS or Kolibri-A.
- General Computer Topics (Article Index) - http://dcjtech.info/topic/general-computer-topics/
- ChibiOS/RT - http://dcjtech.info/topic/chibiosrt/
- Contiki - http://dcjtech.info/topic/contiki/
- DexOS - http://dcjtech.info/topic/dexos/
- FreeRTOS - http://dcjtech.info/topic/freertos-safertos-and-family/
- GNU eCos - http://dcjtech.info/topic/gnu-ecos/
- GNU-Hurd - http://dcjtech.info/topic/intro-to-gnu-hurd/
- Inferno - http://dcjtech.info/topic/inferno/
- Plan 9 - http://dcjtech.info/topic/plan-9/
- Solaris - http://dcjtech.info/topic/intro-to-solaris/
- TRON - http://dcjtech.info/topic/tron-the-operating-system/