- Value: 1027 = Octillion = 10009
- Greek for "nine"
- Abbreviation: X
- Volume of some galaxies is in the Xm3 range
- 1 Xennasecond = 32 Quintillion years
- Jupiter’s mass ≈ 1.90164Xg
- In E=mc2, objects with a mass of 1.1127*1010kg is 1XN
- Value: 1030 = Nonillion = 100010
- Greek for "ten"
- Abbreviation: W
- 1Ws = 32 Sextillion years
- Volume of some galaxies is in the Wm3 range
- Some stars have a mass of 1Wg
- In E=mc2, objects with a mass of 1.1127*1013kg is 1WN
- Value: 1033 = Decillion = 100011
- Greek for "eleven"
- Abbreviation: V
- Sun’s mass = 1.99Vg
- 1Vs = 32 Septillion years
- Volume of some galaxy clusters is in the Vm3 range
- In E=mc2, objects with a mass of 1.1127*1016kg is 1VN
- Value: 1036 = Duodecillion = 100012
- Greek for "twelve"
- Abbreviation: U
- Mass of some stars is in the Ug range
- 1Us = 32 Octillion years
- Volume of some galaxy clusters is in the Um3 range
- Objects in the kilogram range have a mass of 10Uev
- Value: 10-27 = Octillionth = 1000-9
- Greek for "0.000001"
- Abbreviation: x
- Nucleon Mass ≈ 1.67xg
- 1 Dalton = 1.6605xg
- Some molecules weigh in the xennogram range
- Electron mass = 0.09109xg
- Carbon atom’s mass ≈ 20xg
- Value: 10-30 = Nonillionth = 1000-10
- Greek for "0.0000001"
- Abbreviation: w
- Gamma-ray photon mass = 2.2wg
- Volume of subatomic particles
- Mass of a moving beta-ray ≈ 1wg
- Value: 10-33 = Decillionth = 1000-11
- Greek for "0.00000001"
- Abbreviation: v
- Planck’s Constant = 0.663vW
- UV photon mass = 9vg
- X-ray photon mass = 20vg
- Value: 10-36 = Duodecillionth = 1000-12
- Greek for "0.000000001"
- Abbreviation: u
- Plank's Constant = 663uv
- Mass of a visible light photon = 5.4ug (violet)
- Mass of an orange light photon = 3.68ug
- Mass of an infrared photon = 200ug