This topic was published by DevynCJohnson and viewed 1711 times since "". The last page revision was "".
- Topics - 444
The privileges given to players in a Minetest world are stored in the "auth.txt" file. This is a plain-text file that lists one player per line. For example, "auth.txt" can be found at ~/.minetest/worlds/World-Name/auth.txt. A line from the file may look like
Below is a list of each privilege and a brief description of each.
- shout - chat with other people
- areas - set property boundaries
- bring - teleport a another player to the player using this ability
- fast - move faster
- fly - fly by holding down the button used to jump
- give - use the /give and /giveme commands
- interact - build, dig, mine, blocks, etc.
- noclip - walk through blocks (must use with "fly")
- teleport - use the /teleport command to teleport to specified coordinates
Moderator and Admin Privileges
- all - all privileges
- ban - ban/unban IPs and names using /ban and /unban
- basic_privs - grant "interact" and "shout" privileges to other players
- kick - kick a player
- privs - grant privileges to players
- server - server-maintenance commands such as /shutdown, /clearobjects, /set, etc.
- rollback - can use the rollback functionality
- settime - can set time using /time
- worldedit - (if the Worldedit mod is enabled) use the chat-box to manipulate the world and build mega-structures