This topic was published by DevynCJohnson and viewed 1047 times since "". The last page revision was "".
- Topics - 443
Contiki (http://www.contiki-os.org/) is a lightweight operating system that specializes in low-power networking and is intended for the Internet of Things (IoT). Contiki is perfect for embedded systems that should not consume large quantities of power. Contiki is open-source under the BSD license.
Many features are provided by this embedded operating system. Contiki supports many processors such as Atmel AVR, Freescale, Atari, Commodore 64, and other embedded systems. Contiki has a GUI that is lightweight. When using the GUI, the operating system needs 30kB of RAM while without the GUI, the system needs 10kB. Contiki supports the Coffee Flash Filesystem (CFS).
- General Computer Topics (Article Index) - http://dcjtech.info/topic/general-computer-topics/
- ChibiOS/RT - http://dcjtech.info/topic/chibiosrt/
- DexOS - http://dcjtech.info/topic/dexos/
- FreeRTOS - http://dcjtech.info/topic/freertos-safertos-and-family/
- GNU eCos - http://dcjtech.info/topic/gnu-ecos/
- GNU-Hurd - http://dcjtech.info/topic/intro-to-gnu-hurd/
- Inferno - http://dcjtech.info/topic/inferno/
- KolibriOS - http://dcjtech.info/topic/kolibrios/
- Plan 9 - http://dcjtech.info/topic/plan-9/
- Solaris - http://dcjtech.info/topic/intro-to-solaris/
- TRON - http://dcjtech.info/topic/tron-the-operating-system/